Sunday, September 23, 2007

Small Groups

You really don't have to talk to Dave very long to know that he has a passion for small group ministry. I would have to say that he has really passed that "fire" onto me too! Between the two of us, we are involved in six groups (two couples, men's group, women's group, book discussion group and play group). Each group is quite unique, and we love each and everyone of the friends we've made at them. It truly is where, "iron sharpens iron".
Tonight was the first night of leading a new couples Bible study. Can I just say that everyone was amazing. The dynamic was wonderful...we are excited to see God work among each family. If you ever have the opportunity to become part of a small group, just say yes!

The dedication of Leahm, Bobby, Brodey, Logan and Hope went beautifully. It was moving to witness Lesley and Bobby dedicate them to the Lord. It really reminded me how huge a responsiblity I have to prayer for my nephews and niece, and my own children!

There is also much rejoicing going on in our home as it looks like the Cubs are headed for post season. I have one very happy hubby!

I'll close with a new photo of Benjamin. He wants to share his milk mustache with you (you can kind of see it)!

No comments: