I had to share this new photo of Jarrod. He was actually a willing participant. Normally he hides his face when he sees that I have a camera. Doesn't he look old...and cute?! I seem to be stuck on the fact that I have a 9 year old son. He makes me feel so old.
By the way, his soccer team is now 3 - 0. Go Rams!
Our family has just finished week five of school. So far, so good...except for the few times I have had to defer teaching Jarrod's math course to Dave. Anyone who knows me knows that math causes me to break out in hives! Some days I wonder how I can keep on with them. They're so bright, I don't want to hold them back. For now, I am enjoying the time with them. There is nothing like watching Jack fly through his math. He is so happy, constantly tells me how much he loves school. I am glad, I had thought school work would be a battle with him. :) Now I am beginning to think the battle maybe delayed until Benjamin begins school. That little boy can be a stinker...and a joy! Most times all at the same time.
Tomorrow our family will have the privilege of witnessing my sister, Lesley and her husband Bobby, dedicate all five of their children. What an honour for us. Perhaps I'll be better at getting a photo to share than I was of my Mom's party!
1 comment:
I don't know about Dave and math. I've seen him cheat me out of plenty of points out on the tennis courts!-donnie
Post a Comment