Please humour me, I am going to write for no particular reason. The Fogal's are in an uneventful part of the week with nothing new and exciting to share, except that Jarrod's soccer team is 2 - 0! It is fun to watch Jarrod grow as a soccer player. I was even able to make some new homeschooling contacts today. That has been an unspoken prayer request for our family. It's so good to find other families to share experiences with, and know they can relate! Plus, it's nice for Jarrod and Jack to make new friends.
Tomorrow my Mom will be celebrating her 50th birthday! It's hard to believe she's getting so old...just kidding Mom! She's a very young grandmother of 8. It is my prayer that Dave and I, along with my brother and sister will help her feel honoured tomorrow! I'll make sure to share photos of our big dinner celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment