The funniest thing just happened. Jack came and asked me if he could give Benjamin one of his pokemon cards. I told him no, because Benjamin would most likely destroy it, and in 15 minutes, Jack would decide he wanted it back. Well, he promptly went and told Benjamin that he could not have it (mean mommy said no). A minute later, Benjamin came to me. He stood next my chair and mumbled something quickly (i faintly heard the word pokemon somewhere in the middle), then said, "Yes? Oh, mom said yes"! Then he ran to the doorway to tell Jack that Mom said he could have the pokemon card before I could ask him what he'd just said. Okay, I know I technically caught my three year old in a lie, but he's never been so tricky before. It caught me as funny, though I suppose I shouldn't so amused...
No comments:
Post a Comment