Thursday, January 01, 2009

Visiting Daddy at work...

Aunt Sandy recently took pity on me, and drove the boys and I downtown for lunch. I won't drive into the city. Yes, I am a chicken. We had a great time. I am one of the rare people who live so close to Chicago, but maybe go there twice a year. What can I say, I am a suburban girl. :) Here are some photos of the trip.
The boys wanted a shot of the Sears Tower. Or as Benjamin says, the serious tower.

Another shot...

Walking up to Dave's building at work, Crowell Hall

The boys watching Daddy work.

Jarrod, trying to take his Dad's coveted pink candies.

Benjamin is turning into quite the ham.

My brother, Micah, also works at Moody, he joined us for lunch.

Jack and Dave in the reception area of H.R., after a good lunch.

I believe this may have been a stare down. :)

Jack being silly outside of Daddy's office.

This is Jarrod, hiding from the camera behind Sandy's purse. He takes after me, we DON'T like cameras!

Thanks for taking us downtown, Aunt Sandy!

1 comment:

The Egan Family said...

How funny - Joanna used to call it the Serious Tower, too! Sorry we didn't make it over for a visit! We had visa issues that consumed the second half of our trip. I may blog about it and you can read the saga... We missed getting some time with your family.