Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Can it be, 2008 is almost over?! We started Christmas by waking a little late, reading Luke 2, opening gifts, eating breakfast and playing Wii. At lunch time we went to my parents for an amazing lunch and lots of fellowship. We had a totally blessed day celebrating each other, and more importantly, Jesus birth. Traditional gift of Christmas socks...

Ewww...what kind of parents buy kids gifts like that?! :)
Jarrod loves to be the one passing out the gifts.


Pokemon cards...

Jack had begged for footie pj's. :)


My favorite Christmas gift...a 25th Anniversary Cabbage Patch Kid. I always wanted a red hair, green eyed doll. I love her! Thanks Micah. :)

Jarrod, Bobby and Hope

All the cousins gathering around the tree at my Mom and Dad's.

Attempting to get all the grand kids in a photo...

Peepaw intrudes on my photo.

Almost got it....

I think we got it....kinda!
Stick 'em up!

I am not sure what this thing is, but uncle Micah gave it Hope, she sure loved it!

No comments: