Friday, April 25, 2008

Our Mini Vacation...

Our family just went on a fun mini vacation to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. We have been to Timber Ridge Lodge before, but this time we were able to go with our good friends, Michael and Lisa, and their little ones, Joseph and Alyssa. Here are just a few of the millions of pictures I took!
Jack!

Dave and Ben...

Dave and Ben 2 seconds later

The big kid slides...

The little kid slides!

Jarrod

Jack swinging...

Benjamin...


Dave, looking so thrilled!

My dear friend, Lisa and her little Alyssa
(sorry, I don't have a photo of Michael, I promise he was there, this next one is him from the back!)

Jarrod and Joseph


Love the hair!

Benjamin, hamming it up!

This is how we found Jack and Benjamin sleeping this morning. So cute.

Benjamin racing.

Jack and the giant chess board

Chess anyone?

No comments: