Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jarrod turns 11 on September 11th...the golden b-day!

I know it's a couple days late, but today we celebrated Jarrod's 11th birthday. Dave and I cannot believe our little boy is so old! For his gift from Dave and I, Dave and Jarrod went to Six Flags, and the rest of his gifts are going to help him get his long desired guitar.

Today we had a wonderful time with family...here are some photos of our time together. :)
My experiment with making a four layer cake. :)

Uncle Micah playing badmitton with the boys...we are so lucky to have an amazing family.

from left to right....my aunt Maria, aunt Sofia, Mom, Cindy, Sandy and that's Kerri's head. :)
l to r.... aunt Rosa, Kerri, Lesley and Bobby

...laughing over a joke gift that he and his aunt Sandy have going...
He just had to have this goofy shirt!

No comments: