Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Day at Woodhaven Lakes

We had the privilege of going to Woodhaven Lakes today. Dave gave the morning message at Chapel in the Woods, and our new friend, Matt, sang the special music. Oh my word, he has an amazing voice!!! He brought his lovely wife Dara along, which was fun for me. :) A good day was had by all, here are some photos from our time. Dave and the boys before the service...

Swinging fun!

my cutie, Jack

Jarrod is up to no good! :)

This is Dave...I told him to look like a man about to give a sermon....what do you think?

Look at the monkey in the tree!


I don't know why he insists on wearing socks at all times!

Matt, Dara, Jarrod and Dave...oh, and that is Barney the dog. :)

Shhhhh....Benjamin is hiding.

The Pokemon must come along everywhere....

Jarrod's first ever motorcycle ride....Daddy let him, NOT me!

Here they are returning...Jack went too!


Here is Jack!

Bad Mommy, I forgot Benjamin's swim trunks and he had to stay out of the pool! :(

Jarrod and Jack love the diving board!


No comments: