Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jarrod's last soccer game and Father's Day!

This weekend, we officially ended the soccer season. Jarrod's make up game was great, his team won! He has really grown as a soccer player. I wish you could all see him play. Then today, for Father's Day we had a cookout at my brother, Micah's house. We had fun, despite the muggy air. I am posting some photos of a boxing match between Jarrod and Benjamin. :)

The boys and I are very thankful for Dave. He is an amazing father and hubby.

This is Jarrod and his teammate, Tate. Tate is an amazing soccer player!



Good Game...
Jarrod's team won!
Micah and his giant kitty, Toba. This photo doesn't show you Toba's true enormity!

Jack, just chillin'.

Jarrod, Logan and Benjamin...

...and down he goes!
My two oldest nephews, Bobby and Leahm.
Lunchbox snuck into this shot!

Lunchie! So cute. :)

Jarrod is very patient with his youngest brother. :)

No comments: