Saturday, April 25, 2009

Race for St. John's and some soccer...

Today was a great day! We began our day cheering David on in his first 5K of the year. It was a great time, a couple of our friends also participated. I must say, David is pretty spry for an almost 35 year old! Right after the race we took off to Jack, Jarrod and Benjamin's soccer games. Then I was able to join Cindy and Sandy at a craft fair. :) Fun for us all!
David and Jack...just as we arrived at the race.
This is Dave and our friend Toby.

I just like this photo of David!

David and Toby trying to stay dry before the beginning of the race.

David and another good friend, Ben, they had a friendly competition going.

No tripping allowed!
This photo makes me laugh, Dave with his game face and Ben smiling!

And they're off!

I had to include this photo, it's Ben's wife, Sarah, (she's my friend too!) and her two adorable little boys. William is in the stroller, and Sam is wearing cute teddy bear leash.

Just waiting for the daddies to finish! These are Toby's daughter and son and of course, Ben and and Jack.

Here he comes!


Here Dave is walking it off, Jarrod ran to join him. It was very endearing.

Going over the race...

Soccer!!!! (sorry Jarrod and Ben, I only had my camera at Jack's game)



1 comment:

Donnie and Blythe said...

IT seems like Dave never changes or ages at all! Great to see all these pics of your beautiful family. : )