Fogal Family of Five
David, Tera, Jarrod, Jack and Benjamin
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy 8th Birthday Jack David!
Today is Jack's 8th birthday! It's also Easter, so we are doubly blessed! Here are some photos of our day...
My first glimpse of the birthday boy.
presents!
Daddy and the birthday boy.
Birthday wrestling!
Bobby and Lunchbox
(lunchbox is the dog) :)
My sister, Lesley and her baby, Lunchbox
Lesley's other baby, Hope!!!
Trampoline time!
I have no idea what they're plotting!
Bobby and Kerri, solving the world's problems. :)
silly boy!
I wonder what his wish was?
Jack and Benjamin
Micah and Kerri
(those are joke glasses he's wearing!)
Aren't they the cutest?
Hopie!
An egg hunt...
Here egg, here egg!
I got one!
Turning 8 really knocks a kid out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment