Today, it was a gorgeous 67 degrees out. (According to my car's thermometer). Of course I had to get the boys outside...they've become quite pasty after all these months :) Note above photo of Benjamin! Seriously, this has been one of the most bitterly cold winters. I think they only went sledding once. I often forget how the, "real world" works, and am continually surprised at how aggressive and mean other kids can be. Yes, I am sheltered! I won't bore you with the longs story, but we encountered bullies, and I was ready to go bash some 6 to 8 year old heads. J/K...well, kind of. I was so proud of the boys though, they looked concerned by the actions of the other kids, but stood their ground. Jack eventually ended up winning the bigger of the two boys over and they played a bit. It's so hard to just sit and watch and NOT butt in.
Don't I have an exciting life? Ha, ha...






No comments:
Post a Comment