Monday, March 30, 2009

The sun is out! Let's go to Morton Arboretum...thanks Sarah, William and Sam!!!

When I woke this morning to a glorious sky full of sunshine, I knew we had to get out of the house. Thankfully, my good friend, Sarah and her boys, William and Sam had offered to take us to the Morton Arboretum, any time. :) We decided today was the day to take them up on the kind offer. We really had a great time. Both the boys and I LOVE being outside and in the sun. Plus, it was nice to have adult conversation...thanks Sarah! Walking up to the arboretum. I love photos of all my boys together.

Benjamin, looking down on the maze.

Jarrod and Jack trying to hide from me. I think they forgot I could see them from the landing. :)

Run, Ben, Run!

Sneaky kids!


Can you tell? All three boys smashed in here.
What good looking guys. Yes, I am partial.

Sam, Benjamin and William

I love this shot!



Jack, coming up the trap door.

Top of the slide


Jack...making duck noises. :)








Jack and Benjamin...
Sarah and William!


What a great day!

1 comment:

Donnie and Blythe said...

I can never get over how cute your boys are... and how different from each other!