Saturday, March 28, 2009

Micah's soccer game, a very windy day and more park fun with good friends...

This was a pretty good week! Jarrod and I went to see my brother, Micah play soccer with his girlfriend, Kerri. I am hoping that it got Jarrod in the mood for his upcoming soccer season. :) We had fun watching the game. It's nice to see Micah back to his energetic self, he had knee surgery this past year which seems to have worked great! On Wednesday I awoke to see what the previous night's windstorm did to our yard and then met up with my friends, Kim and Marisa at a park and McDonald's playland. We are blessed by these friendships, we all homeschool and they are a great encouragement to me. Plus all our kids are similar in ages, so they play very well and let the Mom's chat! My brother, Micah. Kerri and I joked that he has bionic legs now!

Look what the wind did to our old playhouse!!!

That brown spot is where the house used to be. Lucky for our neighbors we have a fence!
A better photo of the park than the last one I took.
Look at how dark the sky was, probably too cold to be at the park, but we were stir crazy!

Jack in motion...
Jarrod chasing his buddy, Jeremiah

Benjamin!
Jack and his buddy, Noah

I think Jarrod was trying to get to Zach before he got to bottom of the slide. :)

Jeremiah, Zach and Jarrod

We gave into the cold and went to the closest McDonald's playland!

Jack holding up a straw, I thought it was an interesting photo op. :)

1 comment:

The Egan Family said...

Laura and I were just catching up on your blog, and we both gave a little cry of horror when we saw the playhouse! How sad! So were you able to revive it, or is it dead? Ah, the memories...