Friday, December 19, 2008

A Busy Week

We Fogal's had a pretty busy week, and I thought I'd share some photos. :) We played, danced, got new windows installed, blew insulation into our attic, bowled, watched movies in the dark, went to friends houses for lunch and dinner and frolicked in the snow. All in all, a great week. We are looking forward to a two week vacation to just be a family, without worrying about school. Yeah!
Jack and Benjamin, just being goofy.



Jack and Benjamin show...

Watching a movie in the dark in Mommy's room!




Look at the pile of insulation we "blew" into our attic with my Dad! Thanks Dad!


We went bowling with a homeschooling group. Benjamin did surprisingly well!

Jarrod!

Jack!

I was a big nerd and made the boys sit and wait as I attempted to catch the perfect shot of these gorgeous snowflakes. What an amazing God we have, that He has made such a gorgeous creation.

I don't think Jarrod knows what is coming...

Here comes the elbow drop!

I think he's out for the count.

Wow! Dave was a little hard on him...

Oh, thank goodness, he's okay! :)

No comments: