Friday, October 03, 2008

Did I ever tell all of you that we went to a brewery as field trip a few weeks back? Okay, it's official, I am sooo clueless...I never once thought about the fact that we were going to a place where they make beer. Anyone who knows me "knows how dry I am..."! Or as a dear friend says, I am a total abstainer. :) I was amazed at the science that goes into making this beverage. It was pretty interesting, the boys liked the taste testing at the end. No, not of beer, it was the house rootbeer and a flavored soda of the month. This month it happened to be snowcone. Here are some photos of the excursion.

Doesn't this make you want to take your kids here.... :)

2 comments:

Donnie and Blythe said...

How funny! Does look interesting.

Gabi said...

oops! sorry tera! it's a chemistry lesson - not alcohol :)

I'm lol'ing at the "acid" shot...