Greetings! How is 2008 treating all of my friends? So far, so good for the Fogal's. We just completed our first week back at school...which reminds me, I need to go work on this upcoming week's lesson plans. :)
We had a good weekend. For those of you who don't live near us, our church, Lombard Bible, has just finished remodeling our sanctuary. Our church family celebrated with a weekend of events. This past weekend we attended many "celebratory" events. It was a great time of fellowship with new friends, and many from the past. What an amazing feeling to sit and worship in a packed sanctuary! It was also wonderful to be present as a couple friends were baptised.
All in all, a very encouraging weekend! We pray that your weekend was blessed. :)
Here are some new photos of my boys....

Jack, my goofball!
Benjamin and his ever present trains. :)
Had to throw in one of Hope...isn't she cute?!?!
(I know, I need to put some photos of my nephews up too! Soon, I promise.)

1 comment:
Tera, great job on your blog. I love all the pics! We are wishing we could've been there for all the festivities at LBC, and miss everyone there. Can you post a pic of the new sanctuary for me? Who was baptised? Miss you! - Rebecca Jo
Post a Comment