Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Well, we Fogal's had a great day. We woke to Jarrod informing us, at 4:30 a.m., that Scamper the mouse had some how squeezed through her bars and was now hiding in his bedroom. So, we three somehow managed to chase the little stinker out and catch her under a bucket...all without waking Jack or Benjamin. We are so talented. Needless to say, Scamper will be returning to the pet store, I am not about to buy a new cage just to keep her. But anyways...as I was saying we had a truly blessed day. Around 8 o'clock there was a Christmas wrestling match, then onto the reading of the Christmas story. (What an amazing reason for all the holday hustle and bustle.) Dave and I had a great time watching the boys open their gifts. Pokemon and Thomas the Tank Engine dominated the morning. :) We were then off to my parents where we enjoyed a delicious lunch with family, and yes, more gifts. I love being with my family, it felt so right. Of course, I was able to hold Hope lots, so that was great! We ended the night by watching one of our family favorites, "Animal Crackers" with the Marx Bros. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. What a great day. Thank you God...for family, friends and most of all your Son.

No comments: