Monday, October 08, 2007

So, I am realizing that it's harder to maintain a blog than I thought! I think our family is too boring to write about all the time! Don't get me wrong, I love having a "boring" family. God has blessed me with a loving husband and three healthy boys. I can't ask for more.

It was a sad weekend for any Cub fan, and it was no different for Dave. It's back to the familiar motto of, "next year"!

Dave spent his entire Friday, his day off, working in our yard. I helped a little bit, but not enough to brag about. At the end of the day we looked at each other and wondered what the downside of condo living would be. Now I realize I took our old townhome association lawn care for granted. :)

We are attending a birthday party for my nephews, Brodey and Bobby, so I will try and get some photos to share!

1 comment:

Donnie and Blythe said...

That's funny! Sounds like having your own land can be overrated. Has your landscaping changed since I saw the house?