Friday, September 07, 2007

Some Sad News

It is with a solemn heart that I must tell you we are no longer a dog family. Jojo, or Joey as we began calling him, went back to his foster parents this afternoon. He was truly a sweet boy, so wonderful with adults but we think his past keeps him from being sure of children. We were willing to deal with nipping, but last night Jarrod was bitten pretty hard, so we made the decision to give Joey the chance to join a family that he can feel secure in. My very active boys aren't the best at giving a calm atmosphere. Dave and I aren't heart broken, but we are very sad for Jarrod. He's being brave, but I can tell he's missing Joey already.

Now Dave and I have to think of an awesome birthday gift for him! Any ideas?

No comments: