The whole clan has just returned from a weekend trip to Fort Wayne, Indiana where we were spoiled for two days by Dave's dad and stepmom. Bonnie is the best cook, I know I gained at least 3 pounds during our stay. It is a blessing for the boys to have time with Grandpa and Gramma Bonnie. I jokingly told Bonnie that I was afraid Jarrod was going to talk her ear off. Anyone who knows Jarrod, knows that he is normally the strong silent type. It is a special relationship that I am honoured to witness. Of course, Jack and Benjamin had a great time too, but they hardly ever sit still long enough to have a full conversation! I would like to share a few photos from one of our days at the park.
Jarrod's birthday is soon, next Tuesday to be exact...guess what he would like as a gift? (I am groaning inside as I type). My darling oldest child would like a dog. Will Dave and Tera give in and get their son a dog? Is nine an old enough to care for a canine? Will their son actually do the "poop & scoop" duty? Tune in and find out the answer to these pressing questions!
Benjamin & Grandpa


1 comment:
I can hardly stand the suspense! Is Jack allergic to dogs?
Post a Comment