Well, I am slowly getting the hang of this...I find that I have to fight the urge to
shamelessly bore you all with photos of my children. Of course, I can't decide which pictures to choose, because they never take a bad shot!

shamelessly bore you all with photos of my children. Of course, I can't decide which pictures to choose, because they never take a bad shot!Jarrod, Jack and I are in the middle of week two of school. Jarrod is now a third grader, and Jack is in the first grade. If you had told me five years ago that I would be part of the homeschooling world, I know Dave and I would have said you were crazy. Some days I actually am!

Today, Jarrod and I got to watch the steam from our teapot transform into water droplets on a cookie pan. Fun, huh? The time spent has been very rewarding, and hopefully I am not scarring them too badly. :) So, if the Fogal's ever pop into your minds, pray for wisdom and patience for me...and for Jarrod and Jack.
It is a humbling thought to know that I have friends and family who will read my ramblings and actually lift us up in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment